I've gone back and forth over the years on setting New Year's resolutions - from having a super long list that I've actually looked at later to track progress... to being too cool for them because 'no one sticks to them anyway.' Turns out, I prefer to start the new year with a few goals. Some serious and some silly, it makes me happy to just have a few things documented and try to hold myself accountable. Here goes, my random list of goals and resolutions for 2012....
1) Run the half
2) Call Mom more
3) Be more organized
4) Practice yoga at least once per week
5) Stand up straight (hoping #4 will help with this one)
6) Go BLONDE(ish). My stylist and I discussed this look, and I made my next appt for March to start the process :)
7) Shop Smarter
8) Be a better listener
9) Eat CLEAN food
10) Shop more flea markets and antique stores
11) Buy a dining room table
12) .... and chairs (currently liking these as one option)
13) Do more DIYs. I'm excited about this because I already have a few planned.
14) Stress less
15) Buy my first pair of Louboutins. It's gotta happen.
Wishing everyone a healthiest and happiest 2012!!!