As far as new years resolutions go, I've had better starts to the year. Let's revisit the list and see how I'm progressing, shall we?
1) Run the half - good intentions... got up to 5 miles training and hurt my knee. I did start back with our trainer so I've been working out. That counts, right?
2) Call Mom more - I've definitely done better with this.
3) Be more organized - oh please.
4) Practice yoga at least once per week - I've been once in 2012. ONCE.
5) Stand up straight (hoping #4 will help with this one) - see #4.
6) Go BLONDE(ish) - more info below.
7) Shop Smarter - YES. I've done this. But mostly because I'm just not in a shopping mood lately.
8) Be a better listener - I should try harder.
9) Eat CLEAN food - sometimes I do. but sometimes I want to come home and put my face in a pan of brownies.
10) Shop more flea markets and antique stores - haven't been to either yet.
11) Buy a dining room table - I'm on the hunt for one!! Progress...
12) .... and chairs - working on it. goes with #11.
13) Do more DIYs - I did one, and love the way it turned out!!
14) Stress less - this one's just funny.
15) Buy my first pair of Louboutins - I don't even know how this one made the same list as #7. But it's still a goal.
Moving on.... I thought I'd take a tiny little survey about this blonde idea. Basically, two of my very good friends -one happens to be my hair stylist- have launched a 'Sarah- don't ruin your hair!' campaign. They mean well, but I can't help but look at all of these images (including some from a few of my favorite bloggers with TO DIE FOR hair) and think this is a good idea. Besides, it's not like I want to go platinum with it. And I promise to work on a tan. Thoughts?